GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms & Returns policy (hereinafter as the "Terms") govern the rights and obligations between a seller ASTEON Style Ltd. registered seat at Andreja Mráza 3, 821 03 Bratislava - Nové Mesto, ID: 46 027 637, registered in the Commercial Register at District Court Bratislava, Section: Sro, File no. 70786/B (hereinafter as the "seller") and the buyer, which concerns the purchase and sale of goods on the website e-commerce vendor.
- These terms in force at the date of conclusion of the purchase agreement are an integral part of the purchase contract. If the seller and the buyer enter into a written purchase contract in which they agree conditions derogating from these GTC, the provisions of the purchase agreement takes precedence over these GTC. So agreed terms may not conflict with other legislation (the deadline for returns, warranty period, etc.).
- The displayed purchase price of the goods for any e-commerce website, operated by the Seller, includes the value-added tax at the rate of the Slovak Republic but does not include the cost of transportation and other optional services. All actions are valid while supplies last, unless, where particular goods are otherwise stated.
- The seller reserves the right to modify the price of goods indicated on any e-commerce website, operated by the seller. Any change in the price of goods does not apply to sales contracts concluded before the price change, regardless of goods that have not yet been delivered.
Contact data of the seller
- Business name: ASTEON Style, s. r. o.
- Company seat: Andreja Mráza 3, 821 03 Bratislava – Ružinov
- ID: 46 027 637
- VAT ID: 2023211685 (Not VAT registered)
- Represented by: Linda Mišíková Grófová – General Manager
- registered in the Commercial Register at District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File no.: 70786/B
- name and surname of the person responsible for the business: Linda Mišíková Grófová
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- telephone number: 00421 907 13 12 11, on weekdays: Monday-Friday, from 9am– 5pm
- bank account number for transfer payments: 5119175126/0900 or SWIFT: GIBASKBX, IBAN: SK 7409000000005119175126
- supervisory authority:
Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
Inspectorate SOI for Bratislava region
Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5,820 07 Bratislava 27
Department of technical control of products and consumer protection and legal service
telephone number: 02/ 58272 172-3, 02/58272 104
fax number: 02/ 58272 170
- The purchaser is a physical person - the consumer: who, in concluding and performing the contract, does not act within the scope of their business or professional activities and is a legal entity.
- Rights arising from the Act. 250/2007 Z.z. consumer protection, and the amendment of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on infringements, as amended, shall be accorded the legal person who buys goods for personal use or for the needs of the members of his household, and for this purpose that person will be considered as the consumer.
The legal relations between the seller and the buyer are expressly regulated in these Terms & Conditions and shall be governed by the relevant provisions of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. consumer protection, and the amendment of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on infringements , as amended, Act no. 102/2014 on the protection of consumers when selling goods or services on the basis of a distance contract or contract concluded away from business premises of the seller and on amendments to certain laws.
The ordering of goods
The seller guarantees the amount of the price which is valid at the time of purchase. All prices are negotiable. All actions are valid while supplies last, unless a particular product is indicated otherwise. The proposal for this contract is the location of the goods offered by the seller on the E-shop olalagirls.sk and olalagirls.com. For the execution of orders, the buyer selects the goods, duly completes the order form to choose where to dispatch and the delivery method, payment method, and after the final display information is entered which sends the control order. The purchase contract is concluded at the moment when the seller sends the buyer an email accepting the order (the "Order Acceptance"), stating in particular:
- Identification of the seller and the buyer,
- Customer’s unique order number,
- Date and time of placing the order,
- Product name, the quantity ordered, the unit and the final price of goods,
- Buyer’s chosen method of delivery and payment, plus shipping address,
- Indication of the price of goods and /or other services,
- The price of transport /delivery,
- Final order price that the buyer pays,
- Information about the delivery period within which the goods will be prepared for transport /dispatch.
Acceptance of order(s) serves as an order confirmation by the seller. The e-mail address specified by the buyer shall be the buyer, and if necessary, will receive all further information regarding the order in question.
The buyer can check the price of the goods for each individual item. The fee for transportation (delivery) will be communicated to the purchaser during the order entry. Before order is dispatched, the final price of the goods order will be displayed which consists of the price of the goods and related charges. By sending the order the buyer confirms the final price by clicking the entry marked "order with obligation to pay", hereby, the seller and the buyer will accord with these provisions. § 4 sec. 2 of Law no. 102/2014 on the protection of the consumer, in the sale or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or off-premises contract by the seller, and on amendments to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") which expressly communicates the fact that part of the order is also the obligation to pay the price.
This contract is archived by the seller for the purpose of its proper performance and is not accessible to other non-Parties. The buyer has the option before sending the final order to check or amend it. The buyer has the option at any time to familiarize themselves with information on how the order is implemented in the Terms & Conditions posted on the e-shop site - olalagirls.sk and olalagirls.com.
The seller in a clear, unambiguous and in a coherent and unmistakable manner is to inform the buyer, before an order is placed of any pre-contractual information regarding the complaints, credit, trade, transportation and other conditions in accordance with § 3 sec. 1 and 2 of the consumer Act.
If the seller has not fulfilled his or her duty to provide information about the payment of additional fees or other costs pursuant to § 3 sec. 1 (e) of the Act, or the cost of returning goods under § 3 sec. 1 (i) of the Act, the purchaser /buyer is not obliged to incur additional costs or fees paid.
The rights and obligations of the seller
The seller is obliged to:
- deliver goods to the buyer at the quantity, quality and within the stated time frame and within suitable packaging, or arrange for the transport necessary for their preservation and protection: all as agreed upon in the order acceptance,
- ensure that the delivered goods meet the applicable legal regulations of the Slovak Republic,
- immediately after the conclusion of the contract of sale at the latest, together with delivery of the goods to the buyer, provide the buyer with confirmation of the conclusion of a sales contract on a durable medium, such as through email. The confirmation must contain all information indicated in the provisions. § 3 sec. 1 of the Act, including the form of withdrawal from the contract.
- pass on to the buyer at the latest, together with the goods in writing or electronic form, and include all documents necessary for the acceptance and use of goods and other documents prescribed by applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic (instructions, warranty, delivery note, invoice: all written in Slovak).
If, due to unavailability of the goods through either end of line; or not in stock issues; or while supplies last, and the seller is unable to deliver the goods to the buyer within the time period agreed in the contract of sale or these Terms & Conditions; or for the agreed purchase price, the seller is obliged to offer the purchaser a replacement or an option for the buyer to withdraw from the purchase contract (to cancel an order). Withdrawal from the purchase agreement is possible if the buyer cancels the order via e-mail. In the event that the buyer has already paid the purchase price or any part thereof, the seller shall refund the purchase price or any part thereof within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the email of the withdrawal from the contract or cancellation of the order by the buyer to the designated account, unless the parties agree otherwise. In the event that the buyer does not accept the alternate compensation offered by the seller within a reasonable time or does not withdraw from the contract, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract. If the buyer has already paid the purchase price or part thereof, the seller is obliged to return the already paid purchase price or any part thereof within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the termination of the purchase contract of the buyer.
The rights and obligations of the buyer
The Buyer and seller are aware of the fact that the order implies an obligation to pay the purchase price.
The buyer is obliged:
- to accept the ordered and delivered goods,
- pay the seller the agreed purchase price within the agreed period of maturity, including the costs of delivery of the goods,
- confirm the delivery note receipt of goods by his signature or signature of him authorized person.
The buyer has the right to supply the quantity, quality, time and place agreed by the Parties.
Cancellation of orders
The buyer and seller shall be entitled, without giving any reason to cancel executed orders until such time as it is not delivered to the purchaser acceptance of the order by the buyer. Cancellation shall be made and communicated either by sending an email, or by telephone. If the Seller cancels an order, as a rule, he/she shall state the reason for which it is not possible to carry out the order. Cancellation of orders after the conclusion of the purchase contract or to make changes in its content is only possible upon prior arrangement between the buyer and the seller.
In the case of goods which are intended specifically for a single buyer, and where the seller does not default in the offer, the buyer may be charged an advance payment of 50% of the total price of the goods ordered. The buyer is entitled to cancel such an order prior to delivery of the goods, and thus withdraw from the purchase contract and the payment of severance amounting to 50% of the total value of the goods, thus the seller is entitled to an advance payment to offset the severance.
Supply of goods
Delivery of goods is possible by Slovak Post and courier companies. To which the buyer will be informed during the implementation of the order.
The place of delivery is the delivery address indicated in the order of the buyer of the goods specified in the order (goods shall be deemed delivered to his/ her shipping address).
Liability for damage or loss of goods passes to the buyer at the moment of delivery. If the buyer does not accept possession of the goods for reasons on his side, (ie. inability to pay the price of goods, badly addressed to the delivery address, etc.), he/ she shall bear the costs associated with repeated delivery, or the buyer is obliged to compensate the damage caused.
Only the buyer is entitled to accept the product specified in the order. For this purpose, he/ she may be called upon to identify his / herself, on the presentation of a valid identity card or passport. Each consignment is accompanied by an original tax document (invoice), which serves as a warranty certificate.
The ordered goods will be accorded to its accessibility and shipping options to be delivered in the shortest possible time, usually within a time limit indicated in the acceptance of the order. The seller agrees to comply with the order of the buyer, at the latest within 30 days of its receipt. If the elapsed time of the aforementioned 30 day period and seller's order is not met, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract and the seller shall, within 10 days from the date of cancellation, refund the buyer all payment that he/ she received in advance, and will transfer payment to a bank account of the buyer, unless the seller and buyer agree otherwise.
Time of shipment of the goods is generally within two working days of the date of acceptance of the order. In the case of late delivery periods the buyer will be notified of the expected date of dispatch by telephone or e-mail on the next working day after submitting the order.
The buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately on receipt of delivery. If the shipment shows signs of damage, we recommend that acceptance should be refused and, where appropriate, draw up a claims record protocol. Mechanical damage to goods in undamaged packaging must be reported to the carrier (Immediate reporting is recommended) The buyer is advised not to dispose of the protective cover in the case whereby it may be used as evidence. Additional claims or damage to a consignment shall not exempt the buyer rights pending the completion of the external issue to claim, however, it gives the seller the opportunity to prove that, at the time of dispatch the goods had not been treated for a conflict with the contract of sale. Conflict with the contract of sale in particular means that the item does not have the required quality and performance characteristics described by the seller, or respectively by the manufacturer, on the basis of conducted advertising expectations; or the quality and performance of goods of a type usual that satisfies the requirements of legislation; is not an appropriate quantity, rate; or weight and does not correspond to the purpose to which the seller provides goods for use; or for which purpose the goods are normally used.
Purchase price and payment terms
The purchase price for the goods agreed in the contract between the seller and the buyer is given in the order acceptance.
The buyer must pay the purchase price including the cost of delivering the goods to wit:
- cash on delivery at the point of delivery or
- bank transfer to the seller's account indicated in the order or acceptance of the seller's website in time before delivery.
- credit cards (VISA, MasterCard),
The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if the payment of the ordered goods will be remitted to the seller's bank account within four days from the date of dispatch of order by the buyer.
The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that upon receipt of the acceptance of the order he/ she does not take the goods from the carrier without the prior written consent of withdrawal from the contract, the seller may claim compensation for the damage in the amount of the actual costs of the unsuccessful delivery attempt.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the buyer expressly acknowledges that he was familiar with the fact that part of the order is the obligation to pay the price.
Withdrawal from the contract
If the seller is unable to meet his/ her obligations arising from the purchase contract due to non-availability of goods, or stock issues, or if the manufacturer, importer or seller of goods named in the sales contract has interrupted production; or made such serious changes that prevent the realization of the fulfillment of the seller's obligations arising from the contract of sale; or for reasons of force majeure; or if the effort that can be fairly required of him not being able to deliver the goods to the customer within the period specified by these terms and conditions; or in the price that is listed in the order, then the seller shall inform the buyer immediately of this fact and at the same time, is obliged to offer the purchaser a replacement or option for the buyer to withdraw from the purchase agreement (to cancel the order). If the purchaser withdraws from the contract for reasons set out in this point of these Terms and Conditions, the seller is obliged to return the buyer’s deposit for the goods agreed in the contract of sale within 14 days of the notification of withdrawal by bank transfer to the account designated by the buyer.
The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, in accordance with § 7 et seq. of the Act within 14 days of receipt of the goods, or from the date of conclusion of the contract for the provision of services or contracts for the provision of electronic content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, as long as, the seller has complied with the information requirements in a timely and proper manner in accordance with § 3 of the Act.
The buyer has the right within the period after receipt to inspect and test the goods in a similar way as is usual when making purchases at a classic "brick and mortar" store, and to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The period of withdrawal shall commence on the date when the buyer or a third party intended by the buyer, with the exception of the carrier, shall take over all parts of the ordered goods, or if:
- the goods are ordered by the buyer in one order and shipped separately, from the date of receipt of the goods that was/ were delivered lastly,
- are supplies of goods consisting of multiple pieces, from the receipt of the last lot or piece,
- on the basis of the purchase contract, goods are delivered repeatedly, for a specified period from the date of receipt of the first of the delivered goods.
The buyer may withdraw from the contract, the object of which is the acquisition of goods, even before the start of the period of withdrawal.
On withdrawal from the contract the buyer must do so in writing in a manner preventing any doubt or in the form of minutes on another durable medium, or by using the form annexed in no.1 of these terms and conditions. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract shall be deemed to have been observed if the notification of withdrawal from the Treaty was sent no later than the last day of the time limit pursuant to para. § 7 sec.1 of the Act.
Withdrawal from the contract by passing the point hereof shall include the information required in the form of termination of the contract of purchase; no. 1 annexed to these terms and conditions, in particular the identification of buyer, the number and date of the order, the exact specification of the goods, the way in which the seller reimburses what is already received, and in particular, the account number and/or address of the purchaser.
The buyer shall, without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the purchase contract return the goods to the address of the seller or deliver it to the seller or a person designated by the purchaser on delivery. This does not apply if the seller has proposed to collect the goods personally or through such authorized person as may be. Within 14 days it shall be deemed to have been observed, if the goods have been handed over for carriage at the latest by the last day of that period.
The buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to the seller complete, including the complete documentation, preferably in its original packaging and unused.
It is recommended to insure the goods. The seller does accept shipments of cash on delivery. The seller must, without undue delay, at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification of withdrawal from the agreement, return to the buyer all payments received from him/ her, on the basis of the purchase agreement, or in connection therewith, including transport costs, delivery and postage and other costs and fees. The seller is not obliged to refund the buyer the payment under the clause in the purchase contract pursuant to the Terms & Conditions before the goods are delivered to the buyer or until the buyer provides evidence that he has sent back the goods, unless the seller suggests that the goods will be collected in person or by authorized agent.
The buyer shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the seller or a person authorized by the seller on receipt of the goods. This shall not apply if the seller agrees that said goods will be borne by him/ herself, or if he/ she has not fulfilled an obligation pursuant under para § 3 sec.1 (i) of the Act.
The buyer shall be liable only for the diminished value of the goods, which arose as a result of such treatment for the goods, which is beyond the scope of treatment necessary to identify the characteristics and functioning of the goods. The buyer shall not be liable for the diminished value of the goods, if the seller has not fulfilled the duty to provide information on the right of the buyer to withdraw from the contract pursuant to § 3 sec.1 h) of the Act.
The seller is obliged to refund to the buyer the purchase price for the goods in the same manner used by the buyer when making payment, unless otherwise agreed with the buyer on a different method of repayments, without prejudice to the buyer in the context of having been charged additional fees.
In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract and the seller is delivered the goods which are used, damaged or incomplete, the purchaser undertakes to pay to the seller:
- the amount in which was reduced the value of the goods within the meaning of the provision in accordance with § 457 of the Civil Code in the actual amount
- such costs incurred to the seller in connection with the repair of the goods, and returning it to its original state, and calculated according to the price list for the after-sales service of the goods.
The buyer is obliged to pay the seller compensation under the terms and conditions the difference between the purchase price of the goods and the value of the goods at the time of withdrawal from the contract.
Pursuant to the provisions, § 7 sec. 6 of the Act, the purchaser cannot withdraw from the contract, under the following sub-headings:
- sale of goods made to the specific requirements of the buyer, custom orders or goods intended specifically for one buyer,
- sale of goods enclosed in a protective cover that is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and the protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
- sale of audio recordings, video recordings, audio books, books and computer software, sold in a protective case if the buyer unwraps the item(s),
- provision of electronic content, otherwise than on a tangible medium, if its provision began with the express agreement of the buyer and the buyer has declared that he has been duly advised of the fact that the expression of such consent, loses the right to withdraw from the agreement,
- sale of goods, which were at the time after the conclusion of the contract and receipt of goods from the seller to the buyer assembled, folded and used in such a way that its restoration to its original state by the seller is not possible without incurring increased effort and increased costs, for example, composed or assembled furniture and so on.
- other reasons set out in the provisions § 7 sec.6 of the Act.
The provisions for withdrawal from the purchase contract shall not apply to entities which do not meet the definition of buyer, which is explicitly referred to pursuant § 2 a) Act No. 250/2007 Coll. consumer protection, and on the amendment of the Act of the Slovak National Council No. 372/1990 Coll. on infringements, as amended.
Warranty terms, returns policy, complaints and suggestions
Protection of personal data
The contracting parties agree that if in the event that the purchaser is a physical person and he/she is required to notify the seller of the order, his/ her first and last name, address including zip code, telephone number and email address.
The contracting parties agree that in the event that the purchaser is a legal entity, he/ she is required to notify the seller of the order, his/ her business name and address including zip code, telephone number and e-mail address, VAT NUMBER and a bank account.
A registered buyer may at any time review and change their personal information after logging in to the website www.olalagirls.sk or www.olalagirls.com in the "Registration/Login.
The seller hereby notifies the buyer that under provision § 10 sec. 3 point. b) of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws, as later amended (hereinafter referred to as "ZnOOÙ") The seller in the process of concluding a contract of sale shall assume the role of the operator, and shall process the personal data of the purchaser without his consent as a data subject, whereas the processing of personal data is carried out by the seller at the buyer's pre-contractual relations with the buyer and where the buyer's personal data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract where the buyer is acting as one of the contracting parties.
The seller declares that, in accordance with provisions § 6 sec. 2 c) ZnOOÚ personal information is obtained solely for the purpose stated in these terms and conditions. The seller declares that, in accordance with provisions § 6 sec. 2 e) ZnOOÚ will collect personal information for purposes other than those listed in these Terms & Conditions, and in particular shall ensure that personal data is processed and used exclusively in a way that corresponds to the purpose for which it was collected, and that personal information will not be gathered for other purposes.
The buyer before sending the order shall become aware of the Terms & Conditions which expressly states that the seller with sufficient, coherent, and in an unmistakable manner, states:
- his/her identification data,
- identifying information of third parties, hereby referred to as the company that will deliver the ordered goods to the buyer, so that these data are listed in the acceptance,
- the purpose of the processing of personal data which is the conclusion of the purchase contract between the seller and the buyer,
- the purchaser’s personal data will be processed within the scope of the first and last name, address, including zip code, telephone number and email address. If the purchaser is a physical person within the scope of the company name, address including zip code, company registration number, value added tax number, bank account number, phone number, and e-mail address shall be included if the purchaser is a legal entity,
- that the buyer is obliged to provide the required personal information.
The buyer shall require the right, upon written request from the seller to wit:
- confirms whether or not personal data concerning him is processed,
- the purpose of the personal data,
- in a generally intelligible form information concerning the processing of personal data in the information system and its status within the range:
- identification of the seller and the seller's representative, if one has been appointed,
- identification data about the agent; this shall not apply if the seller in obtaining personal data does not come under § 8 ZnOOÚ,
- in an intelligible form the information about the source is generally accurate, which he/ she received of his personal information for processing,
- in a generally intelligible form a copy of his personal data, which is the subject of processing,
- additional information with regard to all the circumstances and conditions for the processing of personal data necessary for the buyer to ensure legally protected rights and interests, in the specific range thereof
- guidance on a voluntary basis or an obligation to provide the requested personal information; If the seller receives the buyer's personal data on the basis of the consent of the purchaser under § 11 ZnOOÚ, he/she notify the period of validity of the consent, and if the buyer's obligation to provide personal data arises from an enforceable legally binding act of the European Union, pursuant to an international treaty in which the Slovak Republic is bound or of the law, the seller shall notify the buyer, on a legal basis, that this obligation is imposed, and shall notify him/ her of the consequences of a refusal to provide personal information,
- information on third parties, if it is expected or clear that their personal data will be provided,
- a range of beneficiaries: if it is expected or it is clear that their personal data will be made available,
- form of disclosure if personal data is to be disclosed,
- m.third countries: it is assumed or it is obvious that in these countries they shall process the transfer of personal data,
- repair of incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which is subject to processing,
- regarding the disposal of his/ her personal data. If the purpose of its processing has been fulfilled; if they are the subject of official documents containing personal information for processing, he/ she may request their refund,
- disposal of his/ her personal data, subject to processing, in the case of a breach ZnOOÚ or other applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
The buyer gives the seller consent under these Terms & Conditions for a specified period to fulfill the purpose of processing the personal data of the buyer.
The seller on the fulfillment of the purpose of processing shall immediately ensure the disposal of personal data of the buyer without delay. Consent to the processing of personal data by the buyer can be withdrawn at any time in writing. Consent shall expire within one month from receipt of service of notice of appeal from the buyer to the seller.
On the basis of a written request to the seller, the buyer may be able to object, without charges, to the following:
- the processing of personal data, which implies that it is or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without the buyer’s consent, he/ she may ask for data’s disposal,
- use of personal data contained in § 10 sec. 3 d) ZnOOÚ for direct marketing purposes in the postal service, or
- communication of personal data referred to in § 10 sec. 3 d) ZnOOÚ for direct marketing purposes.
On the basis of a free written request the buyer has the right to object to the seller in the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 sec. 3 a), e), f) or g) ZnOOÚ, stating legitimate reasons or by submitting evidence of infringement of his rights and legitimate interests that are or may have occurred in a particular case, such as processing of personal data that is corrupted; If they do not impede the legitimate reasons and it is shown that the buyer shall be entitled to claim, the seller shall be entitled to personal data, the processing of which the buyer claims, without undue delay, block and should be discarded as soon as circumstances permit.
The buyer upon written request or in person if the matter is urgent, also has the right at any time to object to the seller and refuse to submit to the decision of a seller which should be for him to produce legal effects or significantly influence a decision, if the decision is made solely on the basis of automatic processing of his personal data. The buyer has the right to ask the seller for a review of a decision issued by a method other than automatic processing, while the seller is obliged to meet the buyer's request, so that the decisive role in reviewing a decision will be by appointing an authorized person to conduct an investigation;, to which the seller informs the buyer of the process and the findings of the investigation within the time limit under paragraph 9.18. hereof. The buyer does not have this right except if so provided by a special law, which is governed by measures to ensure the legitimate interests of the buyer; or if within pre-contractual relations or during the existence of the contractual relationship the seller issues a decision which meets the requirements of the buyer; or if the seller under agreement, adopts other appropriate measures to ensure that the legitimate interests of the buyer are met.
If the buyer exercises his right in writing, and the contents of the application shows that he/ she exercises his/ her rights in the application, it shall be deemed to have been filed under this Act; as an application submitted by e-mail or fax, in writing, no later than three days from the day on which the purchaser receives the shipment.
Should the buyer suspect that his personal data is processed illegally, he may file a communication to the Office for personal data protection. If the buyer does not have the capacity to act in its entirety, the rights can be exercised by a legal representative.
The seller is obliged to comply with a request in writing to the purchaser pursuant to this Article, of these Terms & Conditions, respectively, and shall comply with the requirements of the buyer according to ZnOOÚ , and duly inform the buyer without delay within 30 days of receipt, at the latest, of the application or request, which limit the rights of the purchaser pursuant to § 28 sec. 2 ZnOOÚ the seller shall notify in writing the person concerned without delay and the Office for personal data protection.
The Seller shall hereby notify the buyer, in accordance with provisions § 15 sec. 1 e) Point 3 and 4 ZnOOÚ in the processing of personal data of the buyer, of which it is assumed that the buyer's personal information will be provided and made available to the following third parties or recipients, respectively, Slovak Post or any other carrier of the goods, the accounting officer administering a company's accounts AESTON Style, s.r.o .
The state authority supervising the protection of personal data is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Odborárske námestie 3, 817 60 Bratislava 15, Slovak Republic.
Further communication between the seller and the buyer shall be carried out by electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org alebo using the phone number (+421907131211) on weekdays, from 9am to 5pm.
Relations and any disputes arising under the contract shall be governed solely by the applicable law of the Slovak Republic and will be resolved by the courts of the Slovak Republic.
The cost of using the available means of communication at a distance (telephone, internet, etc.) for the execution of orders are at the normal rate, depending on the tariffs of telecommunication services used by the buyer.
These Terms & Conditions are valid from November 2, 2016 and shall apply to all sales contracts concluded between sellers and buyers.
The seller reserves the right to unilaterally change these Terms & Conditions without prior notice to the purchaser which shall become effective upon the date of publication on the website of the seller.
For the seller approved by Linda Mišíková Grófová, General manager of the company.